We’ve prepared some videos for you that we encourage you to watch.
- Introduction to the DCR Process Methodology
- Digitizing processes in DCR Open Case Manager
- Using Time in DCR graphs – and introducing the Lazy user
- Using Data in DCR graphs
- Forms are declarative processes! Introduction to DCR Forms.
- Finding rules based on scenarios using Model Recommendation App
The videos are found below.
Introduction to the DCR Process Methodology
The DCR Process Methodology is used in a simple example to illustrate how to create a process from a law text or process description into a DCR graph.
Digitizing processes in DCR Open Case Manager
Using Time in DCR graphs – and introducing the Lazy user
DCR graphs support time which is illustrated in this video:
Using Data in DCR graphs
Data makes modeling easier and DCR Forms can be used to capture data from users in simple applications as illustrated here:
Forms are declarative processes! Introduction to DCR Forms
In this video we introduce you to the concept of DCR Forms. The state of a form and the state of a DCR graph seems quite similar.
Finding rules based on scenarios using Model Recommendation App
Using latest research in process mining and process discovery we demonstrate how to leverage Model Recommendation App in order to suggest rules.